Re: Yaaaah

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998, Samuel J. Petrie wrote:

> Foolish me, I always tried to get them to spawn in an aquarium ;)

Theres your pboelm.  Gotta set them down on a comfortable, leather
couch, put in a nice, romantic film, and give them a few hours of privacy.
Solves all the problems.  Fry survival rates are inversely related, btw,
to the number of hours of "Barney" inflicted upon them.

> Given any thought to what you are going to feed the fry?

Probably BBS and ground blackworms.  My old standby, does them good.
><><
J. L. Wiegert
NFC at actwin_com List Administrator
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy