Important NFC update!!

To all,

Well, it's official.  The website has moved to
http://nativefish.interspeed.net  .  I see there is a problem with
the images already! I will fix it ASAP.

RR: I need contact info for our newfound "friends", and also any web
art they would like to include.  I have put you down as the
Auctioneer; is that OK?

Herb: Tim Ayers (tayers at bridge_com) has volunteered to help with the
website, and I've asked him to do the Breeder's Club section.  You
should contact him with whatever information you want to post,
including a description of the program.

The BBS (discussion board) is not done yet, but should be ready by
this weekend.  It will be an excellent forum for auction items other
than the silent auction.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes