Silversides

				Hey guys,
	Did some wading this afternoon on the way home from a jobsite and found a
species I've not seen before, Silversides. Probably Menidia beryllina, but
didn't have my trusty Peterson guide to check further. The small lake they are
in is conspicuosly without larger species, no sunnies ect.,and I believe it
connects to the canal system running into the intracoastal. The only other
fish present were Sailfin mollies and gambusia and ofcourse mister snake.
Wonder if it could live permanately in fresh, as I have read it is a salt
water fish that comes in to fresh water to spawn.
									All for now,
												Daryl