Auction Update

Hi all,

	We have had a few responses to the messages I and others have posted to
groups and lists concerning the auction, and I have responded to them as
we get them.
	You can help! Post a message to a group or to a list you are a member
of telling about the auction! Just to avoid any confusion, please direct
inquires to:

nfc_fish_eauction at usa_net

with Inquiry as the subject line.

	I am contacting any respondents from that address with further details
of the auction, or in some cases reply to offers for the fish other than
a bid at auction (such as Heather's case).

Thanks for your help!

Herb