Releasing Bait

> Ok, I will play devil's advocate.  I can see what's in it for native
>fish enthusiasts, but seeing what is in it for the beer drinking bass
>fishing trophy crowd, is a little harder to see.  If there isnt some
>tangible benefit I think it will be hard to make an impact.

Well I suppose there's always the scare tactic.  In many states, it's
illegal to release anything, and bait in particular.  What would be in it
for the bassman is avoidance of fines.  Yes, it's a cultural thing, so word
of mouth may be the best way to change it.  So let's start talking!

Mark Binkley