Re: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from [klaus.schoening at jungle_org (Segeberger)] (fwd)

Although your average "beer drinking bass fishing trophy crowd" may not be
overly interested, I believe serious angelr would be.  The ones that are
more apt to follow catch and release, own liscenses, watch limits and
regulations, and possibly belong to organizations (B.A.S.S comes to mind.)
Your average "Sigh.. how the heck am I going to get away from this
hen-pecking wife of mine and get drunk... ah! I'll go fishing" probably
wouldn't be interested, but more serious anglers will know that by
supporting native fish conservation efforts, they also support their
hobby.  The habitat of their hobby will be protected, as will its food and
so on.  The protection, therefore, would extend to their game-fishes, in a
way.  Its a tangible, real benefit to angelrs.  DUcks Unlimited, for
instance, often advertises in ifshing mags, or sells things through
catalogs (I believe I've seen advertisements "Purchasing this or that
benefits Ducks Unlimited in Cabela's fishing cat. Also, I believe there
may be a Bass Unlimited group, a splinter of sorts.)
><>
J. L. Wiegert