Re: releasing fish

Mark and Co.,

It absolutly is. As an organization we are infants but from the get go we
planned on making sportfishermen one of our primary focus's. The aquarist
end of things has developed faster becuase frankly I am an avid aquarist
and have the better contacts. Soon I hope sport fishermen will join our
ranks in greater numbers and join the Fray......

>Maybe getting the word out to anglers needs to be part of NFC's and
>NANFA's
>missions.
>

>Mark Binkley
>Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
>mbinkley at earthling_net
>
>Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
>to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]