Re: stephen vernon <vern at icanect_net>: jewel fish 4 sale

If someones good with Java, maybe allowing voting right on a web page with
something like that would work?
I tend to dislike limited support for Java and think E-mail bids would
have to be accepted too.
Especially for yahoos like myself who delete NetScape becuase their
versions buggy... and have a lousy FTP client to download it with. :)
Just installed it last night hehehe...
><><
J. L. Wiegert

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, Herb Harris wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 	Say, think we can post the current high bid on a web page somewhere?
> That would let folks outside the list here know where they stand in the
> bidding so long as they had web access.
>
> Herb

Follow-Ups: References: