Re: stephen vernon <vern at icanect_net>: jewel fish 4 sale

Hi Robert,

	I agree. Josh and I are working out the details now. Should have it up
by tomorrow sometime. Got a new version that basically says the same as
before, but I felt I should flesh it out on the legal side and auction
specifics a bit just to be sure what I can think of is covered.
	I also wanted to emphasis your point about our "No Return" Policy.
'Bout finished now. I'll get the boat movin' soon as Josh gets me the
oars.

Herb