Re: Exotics

Hi, Guys!

We have to understand that fish are skilled survivalists... I remember
reading  (if memory serves it was in TFH)about a species that couldn't live
in the cold and so no one was worried that they would establish themselves,
it was discovered that a outflow from a factory/power plant warmed the
water enough so that the species did survive. Caution is the name of the
game.

Dave Hall