Re: 100% death.

Server lagged up, and I didn't finish.  This is the pond witht he birds,
and I'm thinking the light time they were in there may have dmaaged the
water, or introduced another agent.  Any possible ideas would be greatly
appreciated, as I'd like to restock it.  Also, what are opinions on
reuusing the plants, or how to treat them?
><>
J. L. Wiegert