Re: Re: Breeder's Club issues

		Hi Herb and all,
	A couple of things with regard to the Exotic Removal Program, should we
concider prohibiting sale of these fish to any of the southern states where
they may naturalize including Florida? I have already denied requests from
personal friends here, though I did give them the option of helping in the
collection process with pick of the catch as a benefit. No takers  :)   I am
fielding the requests sent through by Josh and direct inquiries to the list
and responding and saving the "wish lists" until we're up and running. My nets
didn't arrive today : (   so the 1st full scale collecting trip may have to
wait till next weekend.
						Thanks
									Daryl