BIG tank purchase question

G'day folks

I'm just forwarding this on behalf of Jim Foreshey.  Readon!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:47:02 -0700
From: Jim Forshey/Aquatic Book Shop <jim at seahorses_com>
To: peter.unmack at asu_edu
Subject: Hi

We are planning to build or have built a large fish tank in our house and
was hopping we could get some information, pricing or directions for someone.

Some information in regards to the tank;
1.  We would like it to be at least 12 feet long, 4 feet high and 4 feet wide.
2.  It has to be assembled in the room.
3.  Only the front needs to be clear for viewing.

Any information, pricing or directions would help us greatly. Please feel
free to contact us.

Jim Forshey
e-mail address jim at seahorses_com
Jim Forshey
The Aquatic Book Shop
3050 Countryside Drive
Placerville, CA 95667
USA

www.seahorses.com

We have a new phone area code (530)622-7547
              FAX              (530)622-7157

Wanted Any books, magazines, or videos (in any Language, New and Used) on;
Fish and Aquariums, Kayaking (Sea or Touring)