Re: Fish from Arkansas

>The list of fish I requested was:
>
>Fundulus chrysotus                    - golden topminnow
>Fundulus dispar                         - northern starhead topminnow
>Fundulus olivaceus                    - blackspotted topminnow
>Notropis chalybaeus                 - ironcolor shiner
>Notropis hubbsi                        - bluehead shiner
>Notropis maculatus                   - taillight shiner
>Elassoma zonatum                    - banded pygmy sunfish
>Etheostoma gracile                    - slough darter
>Lepomis humilis                        - orangespotted sunfish
>Lepomis marginatus                  - dollar sunfish
>

>        Any one know someone that I can get these from that can give me a bill
>of sale?

Herb,

I have breeders (fish) of Fundulus dispar, Fundulus olivaceus, Lepomis
humilis and Lepomis marginatus.  If I can produce the numbers you need,
they're available.  What does a bill of sale have to consist of?  Dwight?

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.