Re: Fish from Arkansas

I would definitely pursue it.  The key point is that if it is permited for you
to sell the fish to a resident, they can't forbid you from selling it to a
non-resident.  That violates what I see as the Federal law.

What would happen if someone from Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana purchased them
at retail in the state and then put them in a cooler in the trunk and left?
They sure as hell couldn't arrest either party.  So I think there is a problem
with the law and its interpretation.

So if you have a fish dealer's license, how can they tell you WHO you can sell
to?

I'm not a lawyer, I just use common sense.

<<** Larry **>>