Re: collecting exotics for resale

robert a rice wrote:

> Darryl,
>
> You with a few of your friends could raise hundreds or
> thousands of
> dollars for the NFC by simply doing what you allready
> doing except keep
> the nasty beasts and we will sell them to aquarist up
> north. You may also
> find this a reasonable way to support your hobby with the
> sales of
> exotics. Wild Caught cichlids has a big draw for many
> folks. Lets move
> forward on this excellent program !!!!!
>
> RR

  Darryl,

      Our club Circle City Aquarium Club in Indianapolis is
having a show and public auction in September. The auction
is on the 13th of that month. The club has a 70/30 split. If
we could get some fish up here and run through the auction.
NFC would get 70 and the club would get 30. Does this sound
like a feasible option?

     A fish addict,
      Bill Flowers

> On Sat, 23 May 1998 11:09:00 EDT Phylesis
> <Phylesis at aol_com> writes:
> >
> >                Hi Robert, Herb, and all,
> >       I am not in a position finantially or expierianced
> enough
> >       for the Breeder program, but relative to the
> snippit about
> >       collecting exotics for the NFC to resell, perhaps
> I can be
> >       of help. I live in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. where our
> canals and
> >       drianages are filled with exotics. I would be
> happy to
> >       participate in a program to help reduce thier
> population
> >       and as well help out the NFC. Please let me know
> if and what I
> >can do.
> >Thanks
> >

> Daryl
> >

> _
>
> You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet
> e-mail.
> Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
> http://www.juno.com
> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: