Re: Free fish to SERIOUS BREEDERS !!!!!!!!!

Bill,

I don't see any reason  you shouldn't get some Heeterandia ! If Herb
gives it the OK I'll get some out to you.

I   think selling natives through pet stores is a good idea as long as
you have the permits for em. I think and even better idea was your
suggesstion to sell the collected exotics through aquarium societys . The
society could absorb the smal amount of fish we would collect with ease ,
give us a ready made market, and allow us to get a good price for our
products.....BTW welcom to the NFC :)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: