exotics continued

	 sorry, hit the wrong button, hate when that happens.   :)
anyway, as I was saying Plecos. I have 6 at 3/4 " . At least I think thier
Plecos, hard to tell at this size. Also, I collected some small sunny like
fish with very dark bodies covered in green irridescent spots. Could an
imature form of the cichlid, but I don't know. Well thats all for now, if
these messages are too long tell me and I'll keep it shorter,  or try anyway.
:)
											Daryl