NFC website

To all,

Some of you may have noticed that there isn't much happening with the
site at present.  I apologize for this; there are many things that
need doing but for the next couple of weeks I will continue to work
80 hour weeks.  I'm almost out of the woods, so hang in there!

And if anyone knows or would like to learn HTML and is interested in
helping with the website, please let me know.  I will be glad of any
help you can provide.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes