Re: Re: collecting exotics for resale

		UH,
	My initial reaction to RRs suggestion to "chuck the big ones to the shore"
was NO WAY.   I don't even kill bugs.  :)
However, concidering the purpose to which this project and NFC is commited,
perhaps it is best.     OK    I agree
Edible you say?  hhhmmmmm   perhaps next weekend I
eat fish.   : p     As for the legallities involved, I can't see
any responce other than 3 cheers from the state for doing what they have no
recources to do, there is nothing in the regulations I've seen to hamper this
effort. But I'll make a few calls. Ok  4 inches or less and eat the big
ones...  :)
In the meantime, I'll be looking into inexpensive outdoor holding tank
options.