Re: Re: collecting exotics for resale

I think it'd be a good thing to look into the legality, Dave, but I doubt
there would be a problem with it.  Exotics probably aren't protected as
gamefish.  Therefore, they'd be able to be sold off like any other
"baitfish."  These fishes would no doubt fall into the same category as
bait fish and other such wastefishes.  They'd also be given less
protection.  Shipping them may also be easier, as they'd be tropical fish,
and not natives.
<><
J. L. Weigert