Re: Re: collecting exotics for resale

Yes, I'm replying to my own mail, with an adendum, of sorts.  From my POV,
the main idea is not to make money, buta nice bonus.  Therefore, store
bought fish would be resold at a loss, if anything.  However, I am
slightly worried about unwanted fry or adults being shipped off.  The
greatest worry I do have is unsavory characters (You know, people like
Robert Rice. :P [kidding]) actually STOCKING these fish, as they realize a
market.  My guess is rather than members of the group, they'd merely be
getting the idea.  Unlikely, not really.  Its been traced to exotics
before.  It also makes irradication impossible.
><>
J. L. Weigert
Unsavory Character at Large.