LuvHarvey <LuvHarvey at aol_com>: Re: Free fish to SERIOUS BREEDERS !!!!!!!!!

From: LuvHarvey <LuvHarvey at aol_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: Re: Free fish to SERIOUS BREEDERS !!!!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 01:12:32 EDT

Robert,

I am moderately experienced with keeping a variety of tropical fish.
Currently I have a 29 gal Cichlid tank, 2- 20 gal tropical tanks,  1-15
gal
goldfish tank, 1 - 10 Gourami tank, 9 - 5.5 gal Betta splendens tanks
plus a
variety of jars (for small bettas).  Currently I am breeding Betta
splendens.
I have kept tropicals for the last 3 years.  And, I can maintain tanks
quite
well at this point.  I would rate myself as a beginning breeder.  I have
successfully reared Betta fry.  I would be able to dedicate one 29 gal
and
possibly several 10 gals to the rearing of native fishes.  Thanks for
responding to my post.

Mary Tripp

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]