Re: collecting exotics for resale

Darryl,

You with a few of your friends could raise hundreds or thousands of
dollars for the NFC by simply doing what you allready doing except keep
the nasty beasts and we will sell them to aquarist up north. You may also
find this a reasonable way to support your hobby with the sales of
exotics. Wild Caught cichlids has a big draw for many folks. Lets move
forward on this excellent program !!!!!

RR

On Sat, 23 May 1998 11:09:00 EDT Phylesis <Phylesis at aol_com> writes:

>		 Hi Robert, Herb, and all,
>	I am not in a position finantially or expierianced enough
>	for the Breeder program, but relative to the snippit about
>	collecting exotics for the NFC to resell, perhaps I can be
>	of help. I live in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. where our canals and
>	drianages are filled with exotics. I would be happy to
>	participate in a program to help reduce thier population
>	and as well help out the NFC. Please let me know if and what I
>can do.
>Thanks
>											Daryl

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: