Please add Bill

Hi I used to cross post my stuff to Bill at the above adress he was /is
the moderator of the native fish discusion group on the fidonet( remember
that ?) .........any how it would make my life easier if Bill  got a
direct feed from the NFC list can we add him ? He does not read the post
he automatically forwards them to the fido net......

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]