Aquaculture information

Here's a theoretical (as of now) question.  Let's say that a part of the
Federal Government that deals primarily with minority businesses was
interested in developing a group of web sites that would assist small,
minority, and disadvantaged entreprenours (I know, I can't spell that bloody
word!) to get into a variety of industries, but would be open to the public at
large.  Let us further suppose that one of those industries was aquaculture of
either ornamental or food organisms.  What information and/or links would you
like to see on such a site?

Mind you, this is only theoretical............

for now

<<** Larry **>>