Re: NFC Breeders Club

Herb,

No one has experience with the Job it has just been created :)

I think you have a pretty good idea about what we envisioned with it and
I feel pretty comfortable working with you as you seem dilligent. So I am
going to make my first presidental appointment. Herb you are now the
director of the breeders club. I will be in contact with you in the next
week to touch base on things as they develop and thank you for taking up
the torch when you saw the darkness.....

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: