Re: Yech. Poor birdies:-(

I'm not a birder either, and have no clue what a starling, or any of these
other bird species mentioned, would be...
Flocks down to two more birds, just gotta get them into the pond!
(J/king.)
Thanks for all the great suggestions, going to try a few different things,
and see how it owkrs out.
<><
J. L. Wiegert