Re: blueheads

>>That all makes sense, but what I want to know is does the state the
>>fish
>>originated from have any jurisdiction over the fish after it leaves
>>that
>>state.
>

>No much like my Joe Buck analogy when Joe Leaves Ks he is no longers Ks
>property or concern...He is the property and concern of his state of
>residence....

Yeah, but Joe Buck walked under his own volition.  Joe Fish gets scooped up
and mailed across by Joe Fishhead.  I think that's a different scenario.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.