Re: Fred Hamilton <fredhamilton at fuse_net>: Re: NA NATIVES

Fred,

Read your post which was forwarded to the NFC list.  I have collected
megalotis in Circleville in a back channel of the Scioto and in the
Olentangy in Columbus.  I hear there are also some nice ones in the Scioto
here in Columbus.  I plan to do a little angling for these and humilis
sometime soon.  You're welcome to join me.  Also, I think Klaus Schoening
would like to know about your humilis collecting sites near Cin'ti.  He's
at klaus.schoening at jungle_org   If you or he go after them there, I would
like to come along.

>forwaded from re.aquaria

Mark Binkley                 mbinkley at earthling_net
21 Orchard Drive
Worthington OH 43085         Phone   Home:  614-844-6042
USA                                  Work:  614-292-1284
                <))><