Re: blueheads

>Hi Y'all,
>
>        Great! So who wants to get in? Mark? You had some good ideas on this
>subject seems to me:

Herb, etc,

Yeah!  Maybe we need to start by exploring the feasibility of captive
breeding the fish.  After all, we don't need a permit for commercial
production of the fish if the fish is not commercially producible.  What
about some small scale experiments just to find out what it takes to get
these guys to spawn and how to keep the fry alive?  Also, of course, we
need to do some thorough literature searches to find out what's known.  I
think BG Granier mentioned a paper on this species a while back.  I can ask
him agin where to find it.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.