Re: blueheads

Hi all,

	Just don't want to be that exception! Ha.
	I guess what makes me respect these guys is I got "chased" by one once.
I scared it when I got too close to a bush it was sunning on in water
that was up to my chest. I'll never forget that white mouth coming at me
wide open and very threatening! Those were the days I thought I was
invincible - late teens. I learned a good lesson in both humility and
the practical aspect of staying where I can get out of the way of danger
if needed! Besides, I take my two year old son out with me sometimes,
and Daddy has to stay close enough to him to make sure he doesn't pick
up anything that moves!