Blackbanded sunnies

Hey all,
Hello all,

While gardening today I looked in one of the dishpails I was rooting some
plants in I found a jillion mosquito larvae. I added some of my dime size
blackbandeds and man did they go to lunch.......It was so cool well
tommorrow i'll be setting up 2-3 more mosqito traps but until then I am
running a blackbanded buffett on aisle 3 ...:)

Also look for a a NFC position paper this fall going out to all NFC
members, state and federal agencies, and other conservation organization
concerning recreational collecting. The BOT will publish this document
when finished.

RR

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]