Mud Darters?

Hello all,
	I still have good relations with the school that I graduated from and have
helped them quite a bit in the past. The wildlife class went out
collecting, and I got a phone call from a friend who will be a grad in a
week.  They found some darters and id them as Mud Darters but didn't  give
me a sci name. ANyone familler with the fish?  One of the guys wanted to go
out and collect today so I went with. Wec aught what looks to be 3 pr of
them I seet them up in an extra tank I had. They seem to be ok. Any
recomandations?  We would like to try and breed them, if they haven't
spawend already.

Chad
mastberc at ssu_southwest.msus.edu