blueheads (was Where r u from ?)

Hi Robert,

	Sure, I'll save some back for you, how many you need? Couple pair do
ya?
	I'm maintaining several in some ten gal tanks right now, but I'm saving
up to get more equipment and tanks so that I can start a breeding
program for these fish. I hope to have several more next year after
these start to produce offspring, but that of course depends on the
finances and the fish. As it is now, collection is sporadic due to
fluctuating water levels round here, but I am planning to go out soon if
the water continues going down.
	What ya got to trade for a couple pair of these?

robert a rice wrote:

> Wanna trade for something ?
>snip<

Follow-Ups: References: