Re: Etheostoma flabellare

Heres what I have done that works well...

A barebottom aquarium with a hanh on the back power filter in the outtake
flow I place a small clay pot full of fine gravel. I then feed the
darters lotsa live foods and change out the pot every week or so and set
it off in a seperate aquarium to see if a spawn occured

On Wed, 13 May 1998 08:44:27 -0500 Taxman <z931818 at niu_edu> writes:
>Hello List Members:
>
>Is there anyone out there who can detail their aquarium setup for E.
>flabellare (fantail darters)?  Also, which subspecies of E. flabellare
>do you possess?
>
>Thank you.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]