Re: the eels

On Wed, 13 May 1998 09:23:29 -0500 Taxman <z931818 at niu_edu> writes:
>Hello Robert Rice:
>
>Just out of curiosity, what other fishes did you collect in the same
>region/same time as the eels?

I was doing some leg work to fill in the life history of the flagfin
shiner for an upcoming book. I want to prove my theory  that the spawning
period was much greater than recorded ...so every month I go out looking
for gravid females and record my findings...........Found em along with
the eels, some broadstripe shiners , goggle eye bass, warmouth, and
blackbanded darters.......

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]