From: Roy Fisher <rfisher at magnet_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: Re: First Flier newsletter......pass it on....
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 09:58:27 -0400 (EDT)

Robert...
Do I have to be a current NFC member to get the "flier"?  I'd love to
check
out my first issue!

Thanks also for your insights on catching Sunnies.  I did the barbless
size
12 hooks & earthworms at a reservoir here in MD. over the weekend &
landed
about 6 three to six inch Sunnies.  They looked exactly like the one
featured in your article on the Orange-spotted (great piece).
Can't wait to get my new tank up & running & head back for a real run.
Also... Do crayfish do well in a Sunfish tank?  Snails?

Thanks again.
-Roy

>The Native Fish Conservancys newsletter the "flier" is in its final
>stages of editing and if you would like a complimentory issue please get
>back to me ASAp with you particulars ......

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]