Re: NFC Chat on darters

Let me ask this... is anyone else having troubles with NS JavaScript using
Communicator?  My ssytem is a 486, 66MHz, using a 19.2 modem connected at
14.4 (though thats probalbly irrelevant.)  560 K free ram (All together
now.... Oooouch. :) I rarely am able to get Java to work at all for it,
winding up with the system hung.  Sometimes it will start java, but hang
instead at "Jave Started...Done" or something like that on ehte bottom.
Its not just the one site
J. . Wiegert
Fixing his Expresso Ma chine