Re: NFC chat

Regarding the live chat:
> If someone is able to log it, feel free to send a crude one here, I'll
> format/edit it as needed.  If they want to just spread it as is (which is
> typially whats done anyhow) just send it through the list.

Can you consider not doing this?  I really believe a lot of people
will feel more comfortable with participating if they know their
comments will be kept between the participants.  It's a respectful
thing to do.

These free-form discussions always don't allow people to gather their
thoughts too well.  You have to answer quite rapidly, especially if
there are a lot of people participating.  There's also lag time
between reading, responding, and reading subsequent responses.  So
sometimes when a person sends a response there have been several
other responses in the interim, and these other responses are
sometimes made to completely different discussions.  It can be
confusing.

Also, the view screen is a bit small and you can't easily see many
previous comments.  The program is freeware and has advertising
constantly popping up and it's distracting, too.  A person could
probably get used to that after awhile, though.

Thanks.

Jay DeLong

Follow-Ups: References: