Re: NFC chat .........DARTERS..........pass it on.........

I may or may not be able to attend (which in itself is redundant, as amy
implies may not, and may not implies may :)  I hope to be able to, but in
the even I'm unable to, would enjoy a transcript, as I'm sure many others
may.
If someone is able to log it, feel free to send a crude one here, I'll
format/edit it as needed.  If they want to just spread it as is (which is
typially whats done anyhow) just send it through the list.  I'll give you
free cookies or something, though you may have to wait a while.  Last time
I tried uploading cookies, it screwed up my disk drive.
<><
J. L. Wiegert