Re: Catching Sunnies

When I lived in MO I used to catch them with a small seine (4x4 or 4x6).  A
cheese cracker or cat food in a minnow trap worked sometimes,  even a
dipnet under plants or other overhangs along the shore of a stream worked.
Sunnies are very curious and can be attracted, with patience, to your
dipnet (out in the open).  I never was one for using a hook.

Dave Hall