Tadpole dilemna.......

	Hi Folks,
this is only slightly related, but your help will be greatly appreciated. I
woke yesterday morning to a tank full of eggs,
pessumedly from one of our amphibious friends. The 5 gal tank I was using as a
holding tank for starter plants I've collected.(aquatics) I have moved them to
bucket and am now in the position of playing steward to these
little monsters.  What do I feed them???? An odd posting
I know, but I created the curcumstances that resulted in this
situation and am therefore responsible for thier care. Any
serious responses welcome.    Thanks
													Daryl