NANF,NANFA, NFC

You guys have got me really confused. What is the differance between
these organizations? (Dwight I know you explained some of the
differances but maybe there are others that would like to know) What are
their objectives? Is there a big differance in membership? I notice alot
of cross-posting even between Native Fish groups and the Am LiveBearer
Asso. Has anyone done some kind of head count to actual membership of
each group. Actually as of yet I'm not a member of any of the groups
other than an avid interest (that counts for something too I think?) Am
I the only person who has just recently become involved in these
listservers an am witnessing a part of a long ongoing discussion?
									Chris Darrow