Re: Fish lists.....?

Pat and the rest of the List,

i HOPE SO Sometimes People say and do things in email they would not
normally do in regular conversation. It sometimes comes across more harsh
than they intended. I hope that was the case with Norm. I hope that
NANFA, Ducks Unlimited, Audubon, The Nature Conservancy, AKA  and a great
many other lists and organizations realize we have a great strength when
we work together on issues of common interests. To do so we need to
communicate with each other. I think appropriate cross posts is a good
start to that communication . The NFC list will be open to appropriate
cross posts and I hope it will further some partnering on local and
national issues. Peace is the way :)...SO feel free to drop us a note
about your local aquarium society, Conservation activity or other native
fish/conservation related note. If it becomes a item of innapriate nature
or  of a spamming level I am sure or email list God Josh will deal with
all parties suitably.

RR

>i have a question:
>will robert and norm ever go collect some natives together and enjoy
>each
>others?
>
>peace is the only way
>
>:-)
>
>patrick

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: