Re: Fish lists.....?

Good response, Robert.  Seems that this is the proper way to respond to
people who may have questions about NFC activities or operations.

BTW, I have attached my Internet Explorer 4.0 "Favorites" file,
(bookmark.htm) which contains LOTS of sites, US, Canadian, European,
Asian, etc. that may be interested in links or info about the NFC.

Members of the NANF list may also want to check out these sites, which
contain sites which provide supplies, plants, fish, books, etc.

>From owner-nanf at actwin_com Thu Apr 30 08:35:51 1998
>To: nanf at actwin_com
>Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:41:16 +0000
>Subject: Re: Fish lists.....?
>From: robertrice at juno_com (robert a rice)
>Sender: owner-nanf at actwin_com
>
>Thanks Norm,
>
>your rather pleasant today. A 1 time press relase hardly counts as
spam.
>Actually I planned on listing them all as links on the website. Please
>keep your personal nottes as just that personell notes. No one wants to
>hear little tiffs.....If it will make you feel better please post the
>NANFA and livebearer info here. I have posted NANFA apps once a month
for
>years on appropriate list and you never complained once, nor has any of
>the lists.. Even though you were on the NANF list where it was
occurring
>?so what now that I am not doing that for NANFA you are upset? You are
>welcome to post here once a month any NANFA info you think is
>appropriate.........
>

>On Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:58:56 -0700 "Norman Dennis Edelen, Jr."
><normane at hevanet_com> writes:
>>I imagine you want these list addresses so you can spam them with your
>>member applications, as you did on the livebearer and nanfa lists?  I
>>don't
>>think I will help out with that.

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Dwight D. Moody
P.O. Box 214
East Montpelier VT  05651-0214
802-476-0685 (home), 802-241-3482 (work)
One of the earliest Christian symbols was the fish
(Greek: icthys, which was an abbreviation for the Greek
words in the phrase: Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior).
Thus, disciples could identify each other by their use
of the fish symbol, which continues to be used today.
Jonah was swallowed by a huge fish and remained
within it for three days and three nights. Afterwards,
he was "vomited" (literal translation) onto the beach
to go and minister to the people of Ninevah (Jonah 2:1-11).
While we often find references in aquarium books
concerning the first instances of fishkeeping
by humans, this appears to be the first instance
of humankeeping by a fish!
Title: Dwight D. Moody's Bookmarks

Dwight D. Moody's Bookmarks

The Weather Channel - Montpelier, VT
State of Vermont Home Page
Welcome to MailExcite!

Main Fish Sites

AquaLink
Fish Link Central
Tropical Fish Club of Burlington
Glass Houses
Corys 'n More
FishTalk.com
Aquatics Unlimited Online
Fish Information Service (FINS) Index
The Krib (Aquaria and Tropical Fish)
JAWS Home Page
Aquaria Central
Fish Information Service (FINS) Index
British Aquatic Resource Centre home page
Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies
Ottawa Valley Aquarium Society
Aquria.NET - Fish Index
Aquarium fish and getting started. This and more about pets at Planet Pets, the Premier Pet Site.
The Glass Box - Links
Columbus Area Fish Enthusiasts
Medakafish Home Page
OceanPro Home Page

Livebearer Sites

Viviparous
The American Livebearer Association
International Fancy Guppy Association Index to Web Site
Laurel Lake Guppy Hatchery
South Jersey Guppy Group (Fancy Guppies)
Ode to the Platy...dedicated to the livebearer, Xiphophorus maculatus.

On-line Magazines

AquaScape Aquarium Hobbyist Magazine
Welcome to AquaWeb Fish Resources!
Aquarium.Net Cybermagazine
- MAG ONLINE - Freshwater and Marine Aquarium Magazine
Aquarium Fish On-Line
Aquaserve home page
The Aquarium Fish Magazine® Index
Tropical Fish Digest Index

Native Fish Resources

North American Native Fishes Association
Map Output from MUSE Databases
NAF NETWORK
US Native Fishes Resources Page
SRAC Contents

Killifish Sites

killifish
Killie Nutz!
Canadian Killifish Association - home page
The Killi Dome Everything to start with Killifish/Killies
Killifish --At the Killi Dome-- Killies
South American Annual and Rivulus Study Group
KILLI.NET - The International Killifish Association

Brackish Fish Sites

Richard's Mudskipper (and Brackish Goby) Home Page
The Brackish Fish Home Page

Dwarf cichlid sites

newdave
apistograma
Randy's Fishroom

On-line Livestock Vendors

AngelsPlus Home Page: Show-quality Angelfish and hatchery-tested supplies.
Tropical Fish ~ On The "Net"
Randy's Fishroom
EXOTIC AQUATICS
Acme Pet's Aquaria Marketplace - Your Guide to Pet Products on the Web!
PetsForum Group Web Service Center
Oodles of Angels
Amazonia
Anchor Bay Aquarium
index Home of West Kootenay Tropical Fish Hatcheries

On-Line Plant Vendors

Aquarium Driftwood
Freshwater Flora & Fauna
Freshwater Aquarium Using Aquatic Plants

Mail Order Catalog Vendors

The Aquarium Mail Order's Online Catalog
Aquatic Warehouse Web Page