NFC chat .........DARTERS..........pass it on.........

Hello all,

Now that the NFC is an official incoperated non profit entity I thought
we celebrate by announcing another 7 p.m. CST Sunday chat session at the
NFC website.

This weeks topic will be domestic rearing of Darters. Of course many
other topics are brought up in chat discussions but no politics and  no
non fish editorials......

So if you have had successs/failures with darters , or wanna know more
join in this fun easy  way to learn more about our natives.....Any
questions give me yell at robertrice at juno_com

Our  WEBSITE at http://members.xoom.com/nativefishes

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]