Behold: THE FLIER IS COMING (and that RIGHT SOON)!

> Folks who would like a free copy of our upcoming flier newsletter please
> send your name and address to Konrad Scmidt (adress above in the
> header)...You might also want to forward the adresses of friends ,
> bussiness or other organizations that  might have an interest in the
> NFC... The FLIER will go out in Late April ....

Is this if you're already a member?

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: