Re: NANFA-- Wakula Springs contact

It is anature preserve and no collecting of any kind is
allowed:(.....there are ample collecting oppourtunities in the area
though...

Robert Rice

" The Quality of a life is not measured in days it is measured in legacy
"

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:22:03 -0400 mbinkley at earthling_net (Mark Binkley)
writes:
>Hey Robert,
>
>Do they allow collecting?  That would make it the perfect vacation!!!
>:D
>
>Mark Binkley
>Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
>mbinkley at earthling_net
>
>Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
>to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.

>Association
>/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
>word
>/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an
>email to
>/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
>http://www.nanfa.org

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]