-----Original Message-----
From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
To: rravary at provide_net <rravary at provide_net>; jwiegert at nexus_v-wave.com
<jwiegert at nexus_v-wave.com>; davis at sahs_stjohns.k12.fl.us
<davis at sahs_stjohns.k12.fl.us>; mcclurgl at acc_wuacc.edu
<mcclurgl at acc_wuacc.edu>; Noturus2 at aol_com <Noturus2 at aol_com>;
HFINKELSTEIN at Cerritos_edu <HFINKELSTEIN at Cerritos_edu>; bill.edwards at asu_edu
<bill.edwards at asu_edu>; BRGRAY at aol_com <BRGRAY at aol_com>;
dahall at lightspeed_net <dahall at lightspeed_net>; nanfa at aquaria_net
<nanfa at aquaria_net>; nanf at actwin_com <nanf at actwin_com>;
mcclurgl at washburn_edu <mcclurgl at washburn_edu>; dwightmoody at hotmail_com
<dwightmoody at hotmail_com>; jtolman at cei_org <jtolman at cei_org>;
vern at icanect_net <vern at icanect_net>; Bill.White at 110_sunshine.com
<Bill.White at 110_sunshine.com>; MDWfield at aol_com <MDWfield at aol_com>
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 1998 2:10 PM
Subject: FISH 4 SALE OR TRADE